Montague 14852-0 Catch Striker
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Montague 14852-0 Catch Striker.
All Points 26-1927 Blower Wheel - 4 3/4" x 2 7/8", Clockwise
Montague 3611-0 Gear Rack Rh
Wolf 00-718361 Oven Door Spring
Garland / US Range 1669100 Motor Pocket Insul Board
All Points 68-1059 4 11/16" x 4 11/16" Axial Fan - 3100 RPM, 120V, 15W
Tri-Star 310510 Large Wire Rack
Montague 33957-1 Kit W/O Trunnion
Viking Range PE050024 Housing
Get paid to review this product!