Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 4 posts and 4 shelves
- Includes 4 resilient rubber casters (2 swivel, 2 brake)
- 1" shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked and adjusted without tools
- Rated at 600 lb. per cart
- Easily removable mats fit inside dishwasher
- Built-in Microban protection inhibits growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
- Metro 5MDRXA MetroMax High Modulus 5" Donut Wheel Rigid Stem Caster with Bumper
- Metro 5MPRXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Rigid Stem Caster
- Metro MQ60LH MetroMax Q Plastic Label Holder - 51 7/16"
- Metro 5MPXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Swivel Stem Caster
- Metro 5MPBXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Stem Caster with Brake
- Metro MQL60-2S MetroMax Q Stackable Shelf Ledge - 60" x 2"
- Metro MQLS24-2S MetroMax Q Stackable Shelf Ledge - 24" x 2"
- Regency 5" Rubber Shelving Caster
|Metro Q566BG3 Specs|
|Height||67 5/16 Inches|
|Material||Polymer / Wire Hybrid|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Product Line||MetroMax Q Shelving|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the weight capacity determined for this mobile shelving unit?
- The weight capacity of each mobile shelving unit is determined by the type of caster. Polyurethane casters have a total load rating of 900 Ibs. Rubber casters have a total load rating of 600 Ibs. The amount and or type of shelves do not affect the weight capacity.
Metro Q566BG3 Details
Instantly increase your facility's storage, organizational, and transport capabilities with the Metro Q566BG3 MetroMax Q open grid shelf cart. This convenient, easy-to-assemble unit includes a total of (4) 24" x 60" open grid shelves, (4) removable polymer mats, (4) 63" posts, wedge connectors, and (4) resilient rubber casters. The shelves boast corrosion-proof epoxy-coated steel frames and combine to hold up to 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight, ensuring all your bulk ingredients, heavy prep tools, and more are able to be neatly organized and moved throughout your kitchen. Plus, an open grid design promotes proper air circulation, allowing the cart to even be used as a drying rack for pots and pans as they come out of the dishwasher.
A removable polymer mat comes with each shelf and can be applied in order to store smaller items that would normally fall through the cart's open grid shelves. In addition to a built-in marine edge that helps contain spills, the mat's solid design lessens the chance of rips and tears in your more delicate products! It also features Microban antibacterial coating to protect against mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus, and other stain or odor causing bacteria. For added convenience, each mat is removable for easy cleaning by hand or in a dishwasher.
A unique corner release system allows the shelves to be unlocked and adjusted at 1" increments along the posts. This can be accomplished with incredible ease as no tools are required, allowing the cart to be customized in a matter of minutes to best serve your needs. The shelf wedges also feature an integrated window to quickly identify your desired position. Finally, four resilient rubber swivel casters provide unparalleled ease of transport with quiet movement from one room to the next. Two of the casters are fitted with brakes for added security.
Height: 67 5/16"
Capacity: 600 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register