Other Available Sizes:
- 900 lb. maximum capacity
- Features 3 shelves
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
You May Also Need View All Items
- Metro 5MDRXA MetroMax High Modulus 5" Donut Wheel Rigid Stem Caster with Bumper
$31.00 / Each
- Metro 5MPRXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Rigid Stem Caster
$116.00 / Each
- Metro 5MPXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Swivel Stem Caster
$112.00 / Each
- Metro 5MPBXGSA MetroMax 5" Stainless Steel Stem Caster with Brake
$116.00 / Each
- Metro 5PCBXM MetroMax 5" Polyurethane Caster with Brake, Bumper, and Antimicrobial Protection
$65.00 / Each
- Metro 5PCXM MetroMax 5" Polyurethane Swivel Stem Caster with Bumper and Antimicrobial Protection
$60.00 / EachOut Of Stock
- Metro BTAX3 qwikTRAK Bottom Track MetroMax i Stationary Intermediate Shelving Unit
$372.49 / Each
- Metro BTEX3 qwikTRAK MetroMax i Stationary End Track Unit
$509.00 / Each
|Metro MXUC1830G-35 Specs|
|Length||34 1/2 Inches|
|Width||20 5/16 Inches|
|Height||39 1/4 Inches|
|Shelf Length||30 Inches|
|Shelf Width||18 Inches|
|Material||Polymer / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Product Line||MetroMax i Shelving|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the weight capacity determined for this mobile shelving unit?
- The weight capacity of each mobile shelving unit is determined by the type of caster. Polyurethane casters have a total load rating of 900 Ibs. Rubber casters have a total load rating of 600 Ibs. The amount and or type of shelves do not affect the weight capacity.
Metro MXUC1830G-35 Details
Use this Metro MXUC1830G-35 MetroMax utility cart to effortlessly transport items around your restaurant kitchen. It features corrosion proof shelves and posts and a stainless steel handle. Each shelf measures 18" x 30" and has an open grid design that provides great air circulation and easy visibility of items on your shelves
This cart features Microban antimicrobial protection that prohibits the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. Four 5" corrosion resistant polyurethane casters make this cart very easy to maneuver, while polymer horns and stainless steel axles ensure longevity.
Length: 34 1/2"
Width: 20 5/16"
Height: 39 1/4"
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register