Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $14.31 back (1,431 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Includes (4) 60" x 24" shelves and (4) 63" posts
- Unique Metroseal finish with antibacterial protection
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1" increments
- Open wire design reduces dust accumulation
- Integrated shelf ribs allow for easily sliding items on and off
- Adjustable leveling bolt on posts compensates for uneven surfaces
- 2000 lb. overall weight capacity
- Includes split sleeves for stability
Works WithView All Items
- Metro CSM6-B 6" x 1 1/4" Blue Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-G 6" x 1 1/4" Green Shelf Marker
$4.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Metro CSM6-GR 6" x 1 1/4" Gray Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-R 6" x 1 1/4" Red Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-Y 6" x 1 1/4" Yellow Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-W 6" x 1 1/4" White Shelf Marker
- Metro CSM6-T 6" x 1 1/4" Tan Shelf Marker
- Metro H9995B Black Security S Hook - 2/Pack
Metro N566K3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 98 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 63 Inches
- 2,000 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Product Line
- Metro Super Erecta
- Starter Shelving Units
Metro N566K3 Details
Create a sturdy and spacious shelving system that instantly increases your facility's storage capabilities with the Metro N566K3 Super Erecta Metroseal 3 adjustable wire stationary starter shelving unit! This convenient, easy-to-assemble kit includes a total of four 60" x 24" shelves and four 63" SiteSelect posts. Perfect for damp environments such as walk-in freezers and refrigerators, the Metroseal 3 epoxy finish provides antimicrobial protection that resists bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi that causes odors, stains, and degradation. In addition, an open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and provides increased visibility of the shelf's contents, ensuring the unit is easy to keep clean and organized.
Each of the four posts come fitted with an adjustable leveling bolt so that users can easily compensate for uneven surfaces. Crystal clear engravings also make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever, as they are grooved at 1" increments and double grooved every 8" to provide a visual guide for effortless positioning of the shelves. Plus, tapered split sleeves are included for secure, positive locks. Each of these features combines to ensure complete installation of the unit in just a few minutes without the use of any special tools.
All four shelves feature integrated ribs that run from the front to the back for effortless sliding of items both on and off of the rack. Each shelf boasts an 600 lb. weight capacity, while the entire unit can accommodate up to 2000 lb. of evenly distributed contents.
Capacity: 2000 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register