- Connects to top track for a high-density configuration
- Helps increase storage capacity in a given space by up to 40%
- Compresses shelving units together while ensuring accessibility when needed
- Includes (4) 86" posts and all necessary installation hardware
- Designed for 24" shelves (sold separately)
- For use with MetroMax i shelving units
- Polymer posts
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
Works With"Works With" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.View All Items
Metro MXTTE24 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 40 lb.
- 24 Inches
- Assembly Required
- 900 lb.
- Without Casters
- Product Line
- MetroMax i Shelving
- Stationary Shelving End Units
Metro MXTTE24 Details
Providing a storage solution for maximum space efficiency, the Metro Top-Track system is ideal for operations of all sizes and in a variety of industries. This particular Metro MXTTE24 MetroMax i polymer top track item is designed to serve as an 24" wide stationary end shelving unit. It's a necessary system component, connecting to a mobile unit and providing it, as well as other mobile units, proper stability for safe space-optimization.
A set of (4) 86" tall posts are included, as is the necessary hardware for set-up. Shelves are sold separately and must be from the MetroMax i series. The unit's total weight capacity is a whopping 900 lb., ensuring that your storage capabilities suit your everyday needs. Plus, the system components included in the kit are polymer, which is great for durable, long-term use.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software