Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- Includes frame, solid mat, and bag of wedges
- Corrosion- and rust-proof polymer construction
- Microban coating protects against mold, mildew, and other harmful bacteria
- 800 lb. capacity
- Smooth mat surface protects contents from damage
- Sturdy, solid design with built-in marine edges contain spills and dirt
- Can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
Works WithView All Items
Metro MX2424F Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 9.8 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 800 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Product Line
- MetroMax i Shelving
Customer questions about this product
- Is there an order minimum when buying this Metro product?
- There is not an order minimum but any orders that are placed with Metro products totaling below $330, the order will be subject to a $39 handling fee.
Metro MX2424F Details
Instantly increase your storage, organizational, and transport capabilities with this Metro MX2424F MetroMax i polymer shelf with solid mat. In addition to a built-in marine edge that helps contain spills, the mat's solid design allows users to store smaller items that would normally fall through the grid of traditional wire shelves, while also lessening the chance of rips and tears in your more delicate products! Plus, it boasts Microban antibacterial coating to protect against mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus, and other harmful bacteria. For added convenience, the mat is removable for easy cleaning by hand or in a dishwasher.
The shelf features sturdy, corrosion- and rust-proof polymer construction to ensure long-lasting use, while its 800 lb. capacity provides reliable storage space for integral kitchen items such as bulk food ingredients, pots, pans, and equipment. Versatile in both style and size, the shelf can be used continuously in temperatures up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and can even withstand intermittent exposure to environments that reach as high as 212 degrees. This shelf is compatible with all MetroMax i and MetroMax Q shelves and posts in order to assemble a unique shelving unit that fits your needs, and can even be assembled in a matter of minutes with no tools required! It could also be used to replace shelves that come standard on Metromax i and Q shelving units, drying racks, security cages, and carts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register