- Helps increase overall rigidity of your Top-Track system
- Required for use when track is over 21'
- Part of MetroMax i series
- Fits 24" shelves (sold separately)
- Stationary design comes with 86" posts
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
- Metro TTS6NA 6' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS7NA 7' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS8NA 8' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS9NA 9' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS10NA 10' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS11NA 11' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS12NA 12' Top-Track Track Set
- Metro TTS13NA 13' Top-Track Track Set
|Metro MXTTA24 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||40 lb.|
|Product Line||MetroMax i Shelving|
|Type||Stationary Shelving End Units|
Metro MXTTA24 Details
Making the most of your storage space is crucial in a commercial foodservice environment, and the Top-Track system from Metro is designed to meet that need! This Metro MXTTA24 MetroMax i 24" Top-Track stationary intermediate unit is required for track lengths of 21' or longer, but can be used for smaller track lengths to improve rigidity and structural integrity. This particular stationary unit acts as an anchor on four 86" posts, so you can slide your mobile units back and forth along the track with ease.
This unit ships with special support rails that attach to the overhead tracks on both sides of the unit, as well as all necessary installation hardware. It is compatible with 24" MetroMax i shelves (sold separately).
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register