Other Available Sizes:
- Rated at 800 lbs. per shelf
- 1” shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools
- Quick-to-remove mats that fit in dishwasher
- Built in Microban product protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
- For wet & dry environments
- Wedge connectors required for assembly included
- Metro MQ86PE MetroMax Q 86" Stationary Post
- Metro MQ54UPE MetroMax Q 54" Mobile Post
- Metro Q9985 Wedge Connector for MetroMax Q Shelving - 4/Pack
- Metro MQ36LH MetroMax Q Plastic Label Holder - 27 7/16"
- Metro MQD18-8 MetroMax Q Polymer Shelf Divider - 8" x 18"
- Metro CSM6-BQ Blue Shelf Markers
- Metro CSM6-GQ Green Shelf Markers
$3.60/EachOut Of Stock
- Metro CSM6-GRQ Gray Shelf Markers
$3.60/EachOut Of Stock
|Metro MQ1836G Specs|
|Shipping Weight||10 lb.|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Material||Polymer / Wire Hybrid|
|Product Line||MetroMax Q Shelving|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this new style of MetroMax Q products compatible with older MetroMax Q products?
- This new style of MetroMax Q products is not compatible with MetroMax Q products manufactured before April 2009 with the exception of dividers, enclosure panels, casters, tray slides, and super slides.
Metro MQ1836G Details
Improve storage efficiency in your restaurant kitchen with this MetroMax Q MQ1836G 18" x 36" shelf. It comes complete with an epoxy coated steel grid-like frame, a matching removable polymer shelf mat, and four nylon wedge connectors.
For easier sanitation, durable, corrosion proof shelf mats are easily removable and dishwasher-safe. Also, the frame and mat allow air to circulate more freely. An antimicrobial Microban protection resists bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi growth.
Reinforced polymers give it incredible strength, allowing it to hold up to 800 lb. per shelf.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register