- Polymer foam construction absorbs impact and is thermally insulated
- Easy-to-carry, ultra-light design reduces back pain and strain during transport
- 4 convenient handles on each carrier for easy and ergonomic carrying
- Maintains food safety for over 5 hours
- Carriers conveniently interlock with other Mightylite carriers
- Metro MLHX1 Drop-In Heater for Mightylite ML180, ML180XL, ML300, and ML400 - 240V, 200W
- Metro MLH1 Drop-In Heater for Mightylite ML180, ML180XL, ML300, and ML400 - 120V, 200W
- Metro MLW1 Serving Ring for Mightylite ML180 and ML180XL
- Metro MLD1 Mightylite Pan Carrier Dolly
- Metro Mightylite Black Top Loading EPP Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Blue Lid - 8" Deep Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Metro Mightylite Black Front Loading EPP Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Red Door and Wire Rack - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Metro Mightylite Black Front Loading EPP Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Red Door and Wire Rack - 6 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
|Loading Style|| Front Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pan Capacity||3 - 6 Pans|
|Product Line||Metro Mightylite|
|Type|| Combo Kits|
Food Pan Carriers
Perfect for any catering business, this convenient Metro Mightylite insulated pan carrier kit will take your catering or delivery business to the next level. With this pan carrier kit, food transport is secure, safe, comfortable, and reliable. Included in this kit is a blue top-loading 3 pan carrier, front-loading 4 pan carrier, and front-loading 6 pan carrier. It's perfect for operations that use multiple units. The blue lid is great to designate cold items, while the red can be used to quickly identify hot food.
With a lightweight construction and design, these carriers are not only easy and comfortable to maneuver, but also reduce the pain and strain involved with heavy, bulky loads. They feature an impressive 4 handles on each carrier, ensuring that they're easy to grip, regardless of how you pick them up. To maximize durability, the carrier's polymer foam construction absorbs impact, making them withstand drops, falls, and bumps with ease.
The strength of their design doesn't compromise the carrier's functionality; it only serves to enhance the performance! The polymer foam is thermally insulated to help maximize heat retention, keeping cold food cold and hot food hot for over 5 hours. This time period allows you to travel long distances to remote venues without worrying about the integrity of ingredients or prepared dishes.
To safely secure the food during transport, the lids feature a snap seal. This seal doesn't require a gasket, and eliminates the need for latches and hinges; it exchanges door parts that require upkeep for a simple and dependable design. For added convenience, these units have a recessed section on their side that serves as an external label holder. This makes it easy to slip in a sheet of paper to help identify the dishes inside, making food identification quick and easy when you're hurriedly preparing the meal and culinary presentation.
Top-Loading 3 Pan Carrier Dimensions:
Width: 15 3/4"
Depth: 26 5/8"
Height: 11 3/8"
Front-Loading 4 Pan Carrier Dimensions:
Width: 17 1/4"
Height: 19 3/4"
Front-Loading 6 Pan Carrier Dimensions:
Width: 17 1/4"
Height: 25 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register