Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- Closes off the sides and back of a shelving unit
- An efficient way to store open contents
- 18 3/8" wide by 71 1/4" high
- 3" wide by 3 7/8" high slot openings
- Comprised of durable CRS wire with taupe epoxy finish
- Designed for use with select MetroMax 4, Q, and i units
- Mounting clips included
- For 74" posts
Metro MEP57E Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 11 lb.
- 18 3/8 Inches
- 71 1/4 Inches
- Epoxy-Coated Metal
- Product Line
- MetroMax 4 Shelving
MetroMax i Shelving
MetroMax Q Shelving
Customer questions about this product
- Is there an order minimum when buying this Metro product?
- There is not an order minimum but any orders that are placed with Metro products totaling below $330, the order will be subject to a $39 handling fee.
Metro MEP57E Details
Close off the sides and back of your shelving unit with this Metro MEP57E 18 3/8" x 71 1/4" MetroMax enclosure panel! Made of durable CRS wire with a taupe-colored epoxy finish, this enclosure panel is an efficient way to contain stored shelf contents so they don't fall off the back during stocking and inventory. The generous 3" x 3 7/8" slot openings provide optimal visibility and airflow. For easy installation, mounting clips come included with your purchase. This enclosure panel is designed for use with select MetroMax 4, Q, and i units.
Width: 18 3/8"
Height: 71 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register