$3,494.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $104.82 back (10,482 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 3/4 height, solid door with lip load aluminum slides spaced at 1 1/2"
- Moisture module for hot holding and proofing; moisture control at any temperature
- Blue "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- 120V, 2000W
Other Products from this Line
Metro C537-MFS-L-BU Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 178 lb.
- 27 5/8 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 59 Inches
- 16.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 2,000 Watts
- Cabinet Size
- 3/4 Height
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Controlled Humidity
Made in America
- With Insulation
- Interior Configuration
- Lip Load Slides
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Product Line
- Metro C5 3 Series
- Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Metro C537-MFS-L-BU Details
Thanks to its specialized moisture module, this 3/4 height Metro C537-MFS-L-BU C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet lets you hold or proof at any temperature between 80 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, with full humidity control for optimum results. Its individual analog controls also allow you to adjust temperature and humidity levels, to create the perfect environment for any type of food.
Its lip load aluminum slides, spaced at 1 1/2" intervals, can accommodate up to (27) full size sheet pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service.
- Insulated solid door; blue "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- Moisture module can maintain 35% relative humidity at 160 degrees Fahrenheit, 95% relative humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- 120V, 2000W
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height (including casters): 59"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register