- 3/4 height, solid door with fixed wire slides spaced at 3"
- Moisture module for hot holding and proofing; moisture control at any temperature
- Blue "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- 120V, 2000W
Other Products from this Line
- Shipping Weight
- 179 lb.
- 27 5/8 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 59 Inches
- 16.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 2,000 Watts
- Cabinet Size
- 3/4 Height
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Controlled Humidity
Made in America
- With Insulation
- Interior Configuration
- Fixed Wire Slides
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Product Line
- Metro C5 3 Series
- Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Customer questions about this product
Is this cooking equipment available in all 50 states?
Due to energy regulations this cooking equipment is not available in Colorado, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Nevada, and New York.
Metro C537-MFS-4-BU Details
Thanks to its specialized moisture module, this 3/4 height Metro C537-MFS-4-BU C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet lets you hold or proof at any temperature between 80 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, with full humidity control for optimum results. Its individual analog controls also allow you to adjust temperature and humidity levels, to create the perfect environment for any type of food.
Its fixed wire slides, spaced at 3" intervals, can accommodate up to (14) full size sheet pans, or (26) full size food pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service.
- Insulated solid door; blue "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- Moisture module can maintain 35% relative humidity at 160 degrees Fahrenheit, 95% relative humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- 120V, 2000W
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height (including casters): 59"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
UL Listed, US & Canada
This product has been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet applicable safety standards required for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register