Metro C537-HFS-4-BU C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet with Solid Door - Blue
Other Available Colors:
- 3/4 height, solid door with fixed wire slides spaced at 3"
- Holding module with no moisture control
- Blue "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- 120V, 2000W
Other Products from this Line
See how the Metro C5 cabinet helps a baker streamline his busy establishment and produce delicious, baked goods.
Available in a variety of configurations, the Metro C5 3 Series holding and proofing cabinets are designed for efficiency and ease of service. Check out this overview to find out more.
|Metro C537-HFS-4-BU Specs|
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||3/4 Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Interior Configuration||Fixed Wire Slides|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
Customer questions about this product
- What if I don’t have the right outlets for this model’s standard 5-20P plug?
- The manufacturer offers a low wattage option, which comes with a 5-15P plug. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order, and they will make sure you receive exactly what you need!
Metro C537-HFS-4-BU Details
This 3/4 height Metro C537-HFS-4-BU C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet boasts precision controls and is designed to keep hot food at the optimum serving temperature until you're ready to serve it! Its fixed wire slides, spaced at 3" intervals, can accommodate up to (14) full size sheet pans, or (26) full size food pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service.
- Insulated solid door; blue "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- Holding module can maintain 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- 120V, 2000W
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register