- Half height, solid door with lip load aluminum slides spaced at 1 1/2"
- Holding module with no moisture control
- Blue "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- 120V, 2000W
Other Products from this Line
|Metro C535-HFS-L-BU Specs|
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||1/2 Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Interior Configuration||Lip Load Slides|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
Customer questions about this product
- What if I don’t have the right outlets for this model’s standard 5-20P plug?
- The manufacturer offers a low wattage option, which comes with a 5-15P plug. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order, and they will make sure you receive exactly what you need!
Metro C535-HFS-L-BU Details
This 1/2 height Metro C535-HFS-L-BU C5 3 Series heated holding cabinet boasts precision controls and is designed to keep hot food at the optimum serving temperature until you're ready to serve it! Its lip load aluminum slides, spaced at 1 1/2" intervals, can accommodate up to (17) full size sheet pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service.
- Insulated solid door; blue "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- Holding module can maintain 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- 120V, 2000W
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register