Meiko 9620695 King Magnet
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Meiko 9620695 King Magnet.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Meiko K-200 LPW|
|Meiko K-200 PW|
|Meiko K-400 LPW|
|Meiko K-400 PW|
Stero A441196 VALVE & STEM W/ O-RING
Meiko 0355118 Feather Key
Champion 103163 Sheave, 5/8 In Bore
Meiko 9531431 Plastic Angle For Final Switch
Blakeslee 76002 Roller
Champion 113721 Switch Reed
Stero A102631 Support
Meiko 9600446 Cap
Get paid to review this product!