Meiko 9600371 Guide
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Meiko 9600371 Guide.
Advance Tabco VR-1 Stainless Steel Vent Duct - 60"
Hobart 00-293014 Gasket
Blakeslee 78069 Drive Arm Weldment
Champion 0512110 Label Facia Uh200
Blakeslee 98349 Arrow-Direction
Insinger D3-540 Curtain
Champion 0503695 Label
Jet Tech 20624 Water Inlet Valve
Get paid to review this product!