The Matfer Bourgeat 8 5/8” Heavy Duty Polished Black Steel Crepe Pan is gorgeous. It heats evenly and is a high quality pan. The price is outstanding for the quality.
Other Available Sizes:
- Warms slowly and evenly to quickly cook crepes
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Black steel assists with even heat distribution
- Extra strong flat steel handle
- Welded handle ensures durability
|Matfer Bourgeat 062033 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Matfer Bourgeat 062033 Details
Make thin, delicious crepes on this Matfer Bourgeat 062033 8 5/8" crepe pan! This black steel pan is designed to distribute heat evenly for consistent results. The high-quality, extra strong steel strip handle is welded to the pan, ensuring a secure connection that aids in easy cleanup. The heavy duty construction and welded handle joint promises durability and longevity in the busiest kitchen.
This steel black crepe pan is designed to warm slowly, resulting in an incredibly hot surface to quickly cook crepes right on the stovetop.
Top Diameter: 8 5/8"
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:crepes pan quality black bourgeat crepe duty easier european evenly
I love crepes and have found this works perfectly for it. I also make European pancakes and this is much easier to use then a standard skillet to get those thin as well.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register