Master-Bilt BEM-3-30SC-B 92" Black Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- (15) 23" deep shelves each support up to 135 lb. of weight and include price tag molding
- (3) 30" wide, self-closing glass doors and a front air screen help maintain internal temperatures
- Fan motor is 65% more efficient to reduce heat; expansion valve included
- Electronic controllers with defrost monitoring and visual and audible alarms
- Uses R-448A refrigerant; 1/4 hp
Other Products from this Line
Master-Bilt BEL-2-30SC-B 62" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer
plus $8,430.30 / Each
Master-Bilt BEL-5-30SC-B 154" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer
plus $13,890.76 / Each
Master-Bilt BEM-5-30SC-B 154" Black Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
plus $12,719.84 / Each
Master-Bilt BEM-4-30SC-B 123" Black Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
plus $10,864.49 / Each
Master-Bilt BEL-3-30SC-B 92" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer
plus $9,220.32 / Each
Master-Bilt BEL-4-30SC-B 123" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer
plus $12,137.58 / Each
Master-Bilt BEM-2-30SC-B 62" Black Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
plus $7,832.66 / Each
|Master-Bilt BEM-3-30SC-B Specs|
|Width||92 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||37 3/8 Inches|
|Height||81 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||80.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||15|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Master-Bilt BEM-3-30SC-B Details
Designed to maximize product visibility, the Master-Bilt BEM-3-30SC-B 92" black glass door refrigerated merchandiser features (3) 30" wide glass doors that provide over 200 sq. in. of viewing area. Its tall doors and interior likewise showcase more product than a standard merchandiser, which allows customers to view more eye-catching inventory at a glance. Measuring 23" in depth, the 15 shelves are the deepest standard shelves available as well, making them capable of holding plenty of product. Bright LED lighting also helps illuminate the interior, while the shelves each feature price tag molding and a back product stop for convenience. These epoxy-coated shelves each hold up to 135 lb. of weight to ensure that even the heaviest cold foods are stored safely.
To promote energy efficiency and to combat heat absorption, the refrigerator is designed with a front air screen that blocks the warm ambient air from affecting the foodsafe temperatures. This not only increases overall efficiency, it minimizes the need to defrost the unit. The zero ODP insulation also promotes efficiency while providing structural integrity to the steel cabinet.
Great for large establishments, this refrigerator comes standard without ends to make it possible to set up a long, seamless wall of refrigerated merchandising space. Though large, the refrigerator is specially designed for a narrow footprint and shallow bumper, preventing it from jutting into an aisle and wasting precious sales space. It's also built to fit through an 80" tall opening, so that despite its height, it won't cause a problem during installation. Both the exterior and interior of the unit are made of baked-on polyester textured steel and are built with cam-locked panels to strengthen the structure.
This refrigerator boasts an easy-to-use electronic controller to help streamline operation. It includes the ability to control the defrost feature, as well as both visual and audible alarms for easy monitoring and maintenance.
The 1/4 hp refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 34 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit by using an expansion valve, 65% more efficient fan motors, and R-448A refrigerant. This refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential of 0 for better efficiency and temperature maintenance and less environmental impact. The refrigerant lines-sets are even flexible to simplify installation.
Width: 92 7/16"
Depth: 37 3/8"
Height: 81 7/8"
Capacity: 80.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register