Marshall Air 500063 Fuse, 10 Amp
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 500063 Fuse, 10 Amp.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
CookTek 100711 Fuse Fast Acting 10 Amp 250v
All Points 38-1088 13/32" x 1 1/2" 5 Amp Fast Acting Fuse - 600V
Cleveland KE52936-7 Fuse;2.5a/Mdl-2-1/2-R (Bsmn)
Franke 1555317 Fuse Fst 5x20 16 A
Champion 180171 Fuse Block
Bakers Pride P1065A Fuse
Duke 177637 Heating Fuse
Doyon Baking Equipment ELF965 Fuse
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register