Marshall Air 148301 Control Module
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 148301 Control Module.
Antunes 4070088 Rear Switch Board
Prince Castle 78-233S On/Off Sw- 20a
Hatco R02.01.368 PRODUCT SENSOR ITQ-1C & 2C
Antunes 7000871 Board
Antunes 4050237 Solid State Relay
Waring 030240 PC Board for Toasters
Antunes 7000913 Replacement Fan
APW Wyott 87071 Relay 120v
Get paid to review this product!