Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $437.37 back (43,737 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 2910 lb. of ice per day
- Half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Quadzilla evaporator system with 4 high output evaporators
- Remote condensing unit eliminates most noise (sold separately)
- Patented CVD technology extends the life of the compressor
- Helps to keep ambient heat out of your kitchen
- Stainless steel tubular frame and exterior for superior durability
Works WithView All Items
Manitowoc Ice SYF3000C-161 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 423 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 2,910 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 4.75 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 21.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice SYF3000C-161 Details
Control ambient noise while producing more ice with this Manitowoc SYF3000C QuietQube 48" remote cooled ice machine! Featuring QuietQube technology, this unit is 75% quieter than a standard remote ice machine. Its quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to limit ambient noise for customer and employee comfort. Less noise reaches the customer environment, which results in a more peaceful, inviting atmosphere. Not only that, this unit boasts a Quadzilla evaporator system that places four high output evaporators in a single 48" cabinet, producing up to 2910 lb. of half sized ice cubes per day.
The interior components of this unit were designed with food safety and serviceability in mind. To inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and microbes, all food zone components are made from AlphaSan antimicrobial material. Colored white for easy identification, these components are easy to locate and remove for cleaning. All wiring, tubing and electrical components are separate from the food zone, which limits the possibility of contamination. Service areas are front facing and easy to access, allowing for a quick diagnosis and reduced service costs. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice SYF3000C-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register