Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $11.70 back (1,170 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Connects your ice machine to a remote condenser
- Pre-charged with R-404A refrigerant
- 50' length
- Manitowoc CVDF0900 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 1 Phase
- Manitowoc CVDF0600 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 3 Phase
- Manitowoc CVDF0600 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 1 Phase
- Manitowoc JCF0500 Vertical Discharge Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 115V
- Manitowoc JCF0900-261 Vertical Discharge Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V
Manitowoc Ice RT-50-R-404A Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 23 lb.
- 50 Feet
- Refrigerant Type
- Line Sets
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Manitowoc Ice RT-50-R-404A Details
The Manitowoc RT-50-R-404A pre-charged remote ice machine condenser line kit is designed to connect your JC-0495, JC-0895, or JC-0995 condensing unit to a compatible ice machine so that you can run your condenser on the roof or in another location away from the rest of your operation. Installing your condenser remotely helps reduce heat and noise for a more comfortable environment, making this 50' line a great choice for hotels and intimate restaurants where noise can be a problem. It's also perfect for small kitchens that don't have enough clearance space for a unit with a built-in, air-cooled condenser. This line comes pre-charged with R-404A refrigerant.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RT-50-R-404A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
|Manitowoc Ice IDF0500N-161A|
|Manitowoc Ice IYF0500N-161A|
|Manitowoc Ice JC-0495 115/60/1|
|Manitowoc Ice JC-0895|
|Manitowoc Ice JCF0500-161|
|Manitowoc Ice JCT1200-261|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register