$13.48/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Has a crisp, clean, salty flavor free of artificial additives and fillers
- Unique, distinctive pyramid-shaped salt crystals add tactile texture to your recipes
- Flaky crystals dissolve easily and carry concentrated flavor into soups, meat, seafood, and dessert
- Harvested using traditional artisan methods from the pure waters of Maldon, Essex
- Bulk size is perfect for use in high-traffic restaurants and cafes
Other Products from this Line
- Maldon Sea Salt Bucket 3.1 lb.
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 8.5 oz. - 12/Case
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 4.4 oz. - 12/Case
- Maldon Sea Salt Grinder 1.9 oz. - 6/Case
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt Flakes 4.4 oz. - 6/Case
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 8.5 oz.
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt Flakes 4.4 oz. - 12/Case
- Tidman's Natural Rock Salt 17.66 oz. - 12/Case
|Package Size||1.25 lb.|
|Type|| Flake Salt|
Top off your dishes with the finest quality salt using these Maldon sea salt flakes. This specialty salt boasts a clean, crisp flavor and unique pyramid-shaped crystals. This is due to the traditional, artisan evaporation process used to create the salt - a process that has been perfected and passed down between salt masters for 140 years. This creates an unrefined salt that retains a higher percentage of naturally occurring minerals including iron, potassium, and zinc. Maldon's unique process also makes it low in magnesium, accounting for its intense, concentrated flavor and lack of bitter aftertaste that many other salts have. Made from the pure waters of Maldon, Essex in England, this product is unlike any other salt on the market today!
Without any artificial additives and fillers, this flaky and light sea salt makes it perfect to use as a finishing ingredient on a variety of signature dishes. Toss it on top of trendy avocado sourdough toast for a salty complement to the buttery flavors in the dish. Use it on Nordic baked salmon or sprinkle a few flakes on a hearty filet to highlight the savory flavors. Create mouthwatering Hasselback potatoes or add to steamed vegetables for a delightful, salted bite. You can even add it to sweet desserts to enhance the taste of chocolate, caramel, or vanilla. With bulk packaging, get creative and keep this salt stocked for patrons at your catered event, restaurant, or cafe.
Dedicated to quality, flavor, and sustainability, Maldon Salt Company has continuously delivered the most unique and tasty salt on the market since their inception in 1882. Delicately crafted using traditional artisan methods and the pure waters of Maldon, England, salt masters harvest the finest sea salt crystals by hand to ensure only the best make it to their customer's plates. With the love of food in mind, this company strives to bring people together to connect and make lasting memories over thoughtfully prepared food and drinks. Offer up a taste of magic no matter the meal, occasion, culture, or cuisine by using Maldon sea salt products.
Manchester Beth Din Kosher
This product is certified Kosher by the Manchester Beth Din
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register