$4,379.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $131.37 back (13,137 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" straight forks
- Uses an electric screw drive lift system to safely stack, transport, and position products
- 350 lb. lifting capacity; lifts 2" per second up to 72" lift height
- Performs 125 - 150 lift cycles when fully charged; battery included
- No certification required for operation
Works WithView All Items
- Cordova Striped Canvas Work Gloves with Shoulder Split Leather Palm Coating and 2 1/2" Rubber Cuffs
- Cordova Rival Gray HPPE / Synthetic Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Gray Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Cor-Grip Gray Polyester / Cotton Grip Gloves with Blue Crinkle Latex Palm Coating - 12/Pack
Magliner LPS7225NU1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 130 lb.
- 33 Inches
- 37 Inches
- 84 Inches
- 350 lb.
- Folding / Convertible
Made in America
- With Handle
- Power Type
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Magliner LPS7225NU1 Details
Optimize back-of-house productivity with the Magliner LPS7225NU1 LiftPlus 72" industrial-use lift. Not only for lifting boxes, appliance, or crates, this unit is part of an innovative system that includes quick-change attachments (sold separately) to help stack, position, and transport product. It comes standard with 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" straight forks. There's no special certification needed for operation, either.
An electric screw drive lift mechanism makes operation both smooth and quiet, while lifting up to 350 lb. by 2" per second. This makes the lift ideal for store rooms, receiving areas, warehouses, and other industrial environments.
Because of its narrow design, the LiftPlus fits through most doorways and can maneuver around tight spaces where conventional fork trucks can't. It also folds in just seconds and rolls easily on a set of multi-directional rollers. When unfolded and in use, a set of 13", puncture-proof wheels with dual disk brakes make rolling the lift from point A to point B both fast and easy. When using the lift, the locking hand brake provides stability and keeps it securely in place. When the included battery is fully charged, it can perform up to 125 to 150 lift cycles.
Attachment Height: 72" (fully lifted)
Capacity: 350 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register