$20.56/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$21.32/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$21.99/Case|
Other Available Styles:
- Ideal for use at hotels and food service establishments, including back-of-house food disposal
- 1.5 mil thickness is great for heavy, sharp trash
- Puncture-resistant to help prevent unwanted leaks and spills
- Star-sealed bottom helps maintain product integrity
- Made of recycled plastics and resins
|Capacity||20 - 30 Gallons|
|Intended Use|| Bar/Restaurant|
|Joint Type||Star Seal|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Linear Low Density|
|Type|| Low/Linear Low Density|
Trash Can Liners
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
Designed for busy commercial establishments, use this Li'l Herc medium-duty clear low density can liner / trash bag 20-30 gallon 1.5 mil 30" x 36" for all of your waste management needs. This versatile can liner is ideal for use in hotels, bars, kitchens, and at catering events, including for back-of-house food disposal, as well as in school classrooms and pharmacies. It makes it easy to transport used plastic utensils and heavier items. Its 1.5 mil thickness makes it suitable for sharp, heavy trash. With its clear design, this bag provides customers and employees a clearer visual of where recyclables or trash should go and ensures bags are readily identifiable and disposed of where intended. This low density trash bag is made from recycled plastics and resins that make it resistant to puncturing and tearing, allowing it to stretch more easily than a high density bag and helping to prevent unwanted leaks and spills. For added durability, this trash bag features a star-sealed bottom. The most common seal in the industry, star seals are manufactured by folding the bottom of the trash can liner over several times and then sealing it. This allows the liner to conform to the shape of the trash can, virtually eliminating leaks.
Made of recycled plastics and resins, this trash bag is a simple way to incorporate green initiatives at your establishment. You'll keep your work space clean and organized while demonstrating a commitment to the environment. Plus, this item features new and improved box packaging with a side dispenser. It provides easy access to the liners when the box is stacked on a shelf, eliminating the need to take the box off of the shelf to grab a new roll!
Thickness: 1.5 mil
Capacity: 20-30 gallons
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register