Libbey 92307R Aruba 24 oz. Martini Glass with Red Rim and Base - 12/Case
Customers Also Viewed
- Ideal for bars, restaurants, hotels, and catering businesses
- Extra large size is perfect for eye-catching, signature cocktails
- Easy-to-grasp stem provides good grip without warming the beverage
- Contemporary, vibrant design with red accents
- Thick construction for optimal durability
- Hand blown glass crafted by experienced glass artisans
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 92306R Aruba 15 oz. Martini Glass with Red Rim and Base - 12/Case
plus $125.76 / Case
Libbey 92302R Aruba 12 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass with Red Rim - 12/Case
plus $71.88 / Case
Libbey 92308R Aruba 12 oz. Margarita Glass with Red Rim and Base - 12/Case
plus $120.96 / Case
Libbey 92304R Aruba 16 oz. Zombie Glass with Red Rim - 12/Case
plus $60.99 / Case
Libbey 92305R Aruba 10 oz. Martini Glass with Red Rim and Base - 12/Case
plus $78.99 / Case
Libbey 92309R Aruba 16 oz. Round Cocktail Glass with Red Rim and Base - 12/Case
plus $88.99 / Case
Libbey 92301R Aruba 3 oz. Shooter Glass with Red Rim - 24/Case
plus $78.99 / Case
Libbey 92317R Aruba 56 oz. Pitcher with Red Rim - 6/Case
plus $134.49 / Case
|Libbey 92307R Specs|
|Height||7 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are there bubbles in my glassware?
- These small bubbles are a unique characteristic of hand blown glass. Each glass is handcrafted by an experienced glass artisan for a charming, one-of-a-kind piece.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 92307R Details
From cocktails to martinis, the Libbey 92307R Aruba 24 oz. cocktail glass adds a stylish flair to any beverage. Thanks to this glass's large capacity, it's perfect for signature drinks or beverages for two. It's great for birthday celebrations and any other large gathering of friends! The bold red accents are sure to create an eye-catching display that will get your patrons buzzing.
Showcasing a thick stem, base, and walls, this durable glass is built to maintain its immaculate appearance for years to come. Additionally, the decorative glass stem provides a landing spot for a patron's hand, avoiding warming of their beverage. It also ensures patrons and bartenders maintain a firm grip on the glass, resulting in fewer spills and subsequent cleanups. It can handle your happy hour rush and late night crowd and look good doing it!
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Aruba cocktail glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. It's also microwave safe for an original presentation of hot drinks, such as mulled cider, hot toddy, and apple cider.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 4"
Height: 7 5/8"
Capacity: 24 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses nice Great glass fragile especially drinks construction comments cocktails
This is a nice set of Martini glasses and will work well for us, especially when we are traveling. They are made of glass, but they are of heavy enough construction that they are not fragile
These can be used for a wide variety of cocktails and drinks. Everyone loves these and comments about how nice they look. Great choice for any bar or restaurant.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register