Libbey 8456 Citation 10 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
- Chip-resistant rim
- Excellent clarity helps showcase all of your beverages
- Tall bowl design
- Great for wine and cognac
- Elegant stem
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 8466 Citation 6.5 oz. Tall Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 8455 Citation 6 oz. Cocktail Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 8405 Citation 12 oz. Brandy Glass - 36/Case
plus $118.99 / Case
Libbey 8495 Citation 6.25 oz. Flute Glass - 12/Case
plus $43.99 / Case
Libbey 8476 Citation Gourmet 9 oz. Tulip Champagne Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 8425 Citation 12 oz. Stemmed Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8415 Citation Gourmet 13.75 oz. Round Wine Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 8491 Citation Gourmet 1.5 oz. Tall Dutch Cordial Glass - 36/Case
plus $202.99 / Case
Libbey 8412 Citation Gourmet 12 oz. Tall Wine Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 8414 Citation 12.25 oz. Red Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 8439 Citation 16 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 12/Case
plus $43.99 / Case
Libbey 8464 Citation 8 oz. Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8411 Citation 11 oz. Banquet Goblet - 36/Case
Libbey 8472 Citation 11 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8429 Citation Gourmet 9 oz. Margarita Glass - 12/Case
plus $55.99 / Case
|Libbey 8456 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Citation|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 8456 Details
Bring classic, simple elegance to your tabletops and bars with the Libbey 8456 Citation 10 oz. goblet. This glass will never cease to impress with its flawless appearance and effortless sophistication. Serve up champagne, wine, cognac, and more in this crystal clear goblet that shows off every rich color and dancing bubble to enhance any presentation. Additionally, its chip-resistant rim and thick yet elegant stem help keep the glass serviceable for a long time to come!
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Citation goblet make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses wine great saving run restaurant quality purpose price pleasantly
These wine glasses are great! I was looking for 8 oz wine glasses but I couldn't beat the price of these 10 oz. glasses! I figured the saving was worth the risk! I was pleasantly surprised to find out there was no risk.Only stylish, quality glasses perfect for the family restaurant I run! Thanks for the great product!
Nice all-purpose wine glasses.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register