Libbey 8054 Georgian 6 oz. Irish Coffee Glass - 36/Case
$133.31/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$138.99/Case|
- Made of durable, crystal clear glass
- Designed to provide optimum clarity and brilliance
- Traditional irish coffee glass design
- Decorative pedestal foot provides stability on tabletops
- Flared mouth creates a sophisticated appeal
|Libbey 8054 Specs|
|Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this mug ok to use with steaming hot drinks?
- Before pouring steaming hot drinks, always pre-heat the glass or to further reduce the chance of breakage insert a metal spoon in the glass when pouring hot liquids in to disperse the heat.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 8054 Details
Featuring a regal shape, this Libbey 8054 Georgian 6 oz. Irish coffee glass is the perfect vessel for offering up your signature cappuccinos, irish coffees, and hot chocolates! With its ornate stem, this glass mug is certain to please. Plus, it features a flared mouth for an elegant look and easy sipping, and its thick glass walls ensure optimal durability for excellent service life and fewer replacements. To increase the longevity of your mugs, make sure before pouring steaming hot liquids into them to preheat the glasses or insert a metal spoon in the glass to disperse the heat to prevent breakage.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Irish coffee mug make it a perfect addition to any coffee shop or hotel breakfast buffet. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 3/4"
Capacity: 6 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:fruit great showcase parfaits layers Irish glasses fresh Easy dessert
These are great glasses not only for Irish coffee but for fruit and dessert parfaits! Easy to showcase layers of fruit, cream and cake!! Great for sides of fresh fruit as well!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register