Awesome stackable juice glass!! Nice durable, with the curves make it for easy holding and drinking. One of the best prices was here on webstaurant!!
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Appealing wavy design
- Offers excellent portion control for sampling beer
- Features heat-treated glass for added strength
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops, and tables
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Acopa 18" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 18" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle
- Acopa 18" Natural Wood Flight Paddle - 12/Case
$50.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Acopa 18" Natural Wood Flight Paddle
$5.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Acopa 24" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 24" Mahogany Finish Flight Paddle
- Acopa 24" Natural Wood Flight Paddle - 12/Case
- Acopa 24" Natural Wood Flight Paddle
|Libbey 633HT Specs|
|Height||3 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Governor Clinton|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 633HT Details
Add style and pizazz to your breakfast buffet, bistro, or microbrewery with this Libbey 633HT Governor Clinton 5 oz. juice glass. With a 5 oz. capacity, this glass is just the right size for serving juice with breakfast, kid's sodas, or water at the start of a meal. Don't let the name fool you though, this glass is also the perfect size for sampling microbrew beer and fits comfortably in many beer flights. The petite 5 oz. size offers excellent portion control at both self-serve beverage stations and for busy bartenders divvying out samples of draft beers.
Each glass offers an eye-catching wavy design that is sure to accentuate each and every beverage it holds. Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Durable and dependable, it is perfect for a fast service cycle operation. Featuring a chip-resistant rim, this glass is perfectly balanced and sturdy enough for long-term use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Governor Clinton juice glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 1 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 3 3/4"
Capacity: 5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey Governor ClintonShop this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 618HT Governor Clinton 8 oz. Beverage Glass - 48/Case
People Talk About:children allows awesome best bulge curves double drinking durable easy
These glasses are just right for our toddler and pre-school children. The double bulge offers a good grip and allows the children to know when to stop pouring their milk.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register