Libbey 51 Straight Sided 12.5 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 72/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Great for serving a variety of cocktails
- Modern, straight-sided design
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 94 Straight Sided 10 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
plus $95.99 / Case
Libbey 77 Straight Sided 6.5 oz. Split Glass - 72/Case
plus $68.99 / Case
Libbey 96 Straight Sided 12 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
plus $97.99 / Case
Libbey 551HT Straight Sided 12.5 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 72/Case
plus $122.99 / Case
Libbey 95 Straight Sided 11 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
plus $94.99 / Case
Libbey 44 Straight Sided 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 72/Case
plus $76.99 / Case
Libbey 58 Straight Sided 6 oz. Seltzer Glass - 72/Case
plus $67.99 / Case
Libbey 556HT 5 oz. Straight Sided Juice Glass - 72/Case
plus $92.99 / Case
Libbey 115 Straight Sided 13.5 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
plus $108.99 / Case
Libbey 53 Straight Sided 10 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 72/Case
plus $79.99 / Case
Libbey 56 5 oz. Straight Sided Juice Glass / Beer Sampler Glass - 72/Case
plus $65.99 / Case
Libbey 56 5 oz. Straight Sided Beer Sampler Glass - 4/Pack
plus $11.49 / Pack
Libbey 56 5 oz. Straight Sided Beer Sampler Glass - 6/Pack
plus $14.99 / Pack
|Libbey 51 Specs|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Glass Style||Straight Sided|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Iced Tea Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 51 Details
This Libbey 51 Straight Sided 12.5 oz. iced tea glass will add a sleek, modern look to your glassware collection! Because of its simple and practical yet stylish design, it can be used to serve a wide variety of beverages, from iced teas to creative cocktails. The clear glass provides excellent visibility, so you can showcase the bright, appealing colors of your popular drinks, while the smooth rim is great for fruit garnishes. Durable and dependable, this glass is perfect for a fast service cycle operation. It also features a chip-resistant rim, resulting in fewer replacements and increased safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Straight Sided glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 1/4"
Capacity: 12.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register