Libbey 3617 15 oz. Cyclone Hurricane Glass - 12/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$51.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim
- Perfect for lounges, clubs, and poolside bars
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Sturdy, footed base adds stability
- Great for serving specialty cocktails and desserts
- Features a wide rim ideal for fruit garnishes and drink umbrellas
- Adds elegance to your table setting
|Libbey 3617 Specs|
|Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 3617 Details
Serve your most elaborate and intriguing cocktails in this Libbey 3617 15 oz. cyclone hurricane glass. Whether frozen or on the rocks, enhance your drink presentation with this classic and elegant design. Traditionally used to serve hurricane cocktails, this versatile glass is great for serving pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, and more! The crystal-clear clarity showcases colorful cocktails, while the wide rim is perfect for adding fresh fruit garnishes and drink umbrellas for a festive and fun appearance. Plus, this glass features a chip-resistant rim and a sturdy footed base for durability and stability. For a unique approach to your dessert menu, serve guests individual trifles or fresh fruit salads in this versatile glass. Guests will enjoy even the simplest pudding desserts elevated by this sophisticated design to create a long-lasting impression.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this hurricane glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 8 1/4"
Capacity: 15 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:glass drinks Glasses cocktails lovely cyclone glassware great long love
NO BROKEN! I like the way they did shipping for there glass. I order a lot of glass at same time, they all look very good.
Dong Z. Posted on 06/27/2016
Beautiful Glasses. They make all our cocktail look amazing. We use them for pina coladas, Tequila sunsets, and a few other blended drinks my favorite thing about these glasses is that the stem is not long. To many companies make glasses with a long stem and service is risky because when full because the drinks are top heavy and at risky of tipping over if the server slightly tilts the tray.
Esteban L. from Fiesta Grill and cantina Posted on 02/05/2016
This is a durable glass for specialty and house cocktails especially the fruity and fancier ones. People love the tall glass and its great to show layers in a drink.
Chase V. Posted on 01/24/2015
The Cyclone Hurricane glass from Libbey is another nice piece of glassware from a very good company. Like all other glassware, a very nice price.
Thomas B. Posted on 10/15/2013
These came Wrapped twice, inner and outter with bubble wrap. I accidently dropped one, on carpet, but from about 4 ft, it was fine. I wouldn't suggest trying that, but it worked out. Great Glass.
Peter N. from TheGlasscarver.com Posted on 07/27/2013
This cyclone hurricane glass is used to pour liquor or mixed drinks. Our customers love to enjoy their drinks in these glasses due to its lovely appearance.
Fernando B. from MEP Posted on 08/17/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register