I recently switched my wine glasses to these. I do not trust my bartenders to make the perfect 6 oz pour so now there is no excuse with these. Perfect for portion control and also the glasses are very sturdy so they wont break as often as most glasses
- Etched lines on the glass represent 6 oz. and 9 oz. capacities for perfect pours
- Helps control portions and reduce beverage cost of wine by the glass
- Chip-resistant rim and foot
- Thin, elegant stem
- Curved design elevates beverage service
- Perfect for wine, cognac, or water
- Excellent clarity shows off your vibrant beverages
Other Products from this Line
Libbey PerceptionShop this Line
- Libbey 3055 Perception 8.5 oz. Cocktail Coupe Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 3010 Perception 14 oz. Banquet Goblet - 24/Case
- Libbey 3057 Perception 11 oz. Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3060 Perception 20 oz. Tall Wine Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 3011 Perception 14 oz. Customizable Tall Goblet - 24/Case
- Libbey 3014 Perception Customizable 13.5 oz. Red Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3056 Perception Customizable 10 oz. Red Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3065 Perception 8 oz. Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3057-1178N Perception 11 oz. Wine Glass with Pour Lines - 24/Case
- Libbey 2392 Perception 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 2393 Perception 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3088 Perception 4 oz. Cordial Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 3058 Perception 6.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
|Libbey 3011/1178N Specs|
|Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Cap / Pour Line|
|Product Line||Libbey Perception|
|Wine Style|| Sangria|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Libbey 3011/1178N Details
This Libbey 3011-1178N Perception 14 oz. wine goblet with pour lines is the perfect way to elevate your drink service. With its thin, elegant stem and curved design, it's ideal for water, cognac, and red or white wine! Thanks to a durable, chip-resistant rim and foot, you can count on this versatile tall goblet to meet the demands of your busy establishment. Pouring the perfect portions is also a breeze thanks to its etched pour lines at approximately 6 and 9 oz. When you control how much you pour, you help reduce the beverage cost of wine by the glass.
Since its beginnings in 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Perception tall goblet make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or catering business. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 8 1/4"
Capacity: 14 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses perfect bartenders control excuse often portion pour recently sturdy
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register