Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Geometric, angular design brings contemporary appeal to your glassware
- Tapered construction offers a comfortable hold
- Sturdy sham adds stability and provides a premium beverage presentation
- All-purpose design fits a broad range of settings, from casual to hospitality and hotel
- Excellent clarity showcases craft beverages, sodas and drinks on the rocks
Other Products from this Line
Libbey TraverseShop this Line
- Libbey 2043 Traverse 8.5 oz. Customizable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 2045 Traverse 12 oz. Customizable Highball Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 2046 Traverse 14 oz. Customizable Highball Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 2042 Traverse 7.5 oz. Customizable Highball Glass - 12/Case
|Libbey 2044 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||8.25 lb.|
|Height||3 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Features|| BPA Free|
Made in America
|Product Line||Libbey Traverse|
|Type|| Old Fashioned Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 2044 Details
Bring polished, modern flair to your beverage line with this Libbey 2044 Traverse 10.5 oz. rocks / old fashioned glass! This glass is ideal for serving sodas, iced teas, and your signature, handcrafted cocktails. It features a geometric, angular design that brings contemporary appeal to your glassware, and its tapered construction makes it comfortable and easy for your patrons to hold. Plus, its all-purpose design makes this glass perfect in a broad range of settings, from casual bars to five-star hotels.
Its crystal-clear construction provides excellent clarity to easily showcase sodas, craft cocktails, and specialty drinks. To further enhance your presentation, this glass features a thick sham, which provides stability when resting on tables, counters, and trays. This helps to reduce the risk of the glass sliding off a surface and breaking.
Since its beginnings in 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Traverse glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3 5/8"
Height: 3 5/8"
Capacity: 10.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register