Libbey 1650 Chicago 2.5 oz. Cordial Glass - 48/Case
- Great for serving cordial, shooters, and desserts at restaurants and bars
- Clean, straight edges for an upscale look
- Thick sham raises shots off the table
- Exhibits unparalleled brilliance and clarity
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
plus $29.99 /Case
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Pack
plus $29.99 /Pack
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
plus $29.99 /Case
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $3.89 /Each
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $3.89 /Each
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $4.89 /Each
|Libbey 1650 Specs|
|Height||4 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 1650 Details
Add a touch of contemporary elegance to your restaurant or bar with this Libbey 1650 Chicago 2.5 oz. cordial glass! Offering a versatile way to serve creatively crafted cordials and playful shooters, this glass is designed with clean, straight edges for an upscale look. Plus, its thick sham will raise your decadent dessert shots off the table and captivate customers with its stunning appearance.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Create an unforgettable ambiance for the tabletops at your restaurant or bar by serving drinks in this glass!
Top Diameter: 1 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 1 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 1 1/2"
Height: 4 1/8"
Capacity: 2.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 2518 Chicago 10.5 oz. Tall Hi Ball Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 2523 Chicago 4.75 oz. Juice Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 2522 Chicago 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 2519 Chicago 9.75 oz. Tall Hi Ball Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 2824 6.75 oz. Flute Glass / Bud Vase - 24/Case
Libbey 2524 Chicago 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
People Talk About:shot glasses unbreakable sturdy pilfering often great cheap always
These shot glasses are great. They're so sturdy and are almost unbreakable. There is always some pilfering of shot glasses but these are cheap enough we can replace often.
Mathew S. from MugShots Posted on 02/07/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register