Love this glass design. We wanted to continue the look our our gibraltar glasses. So this looks like the big brother version. We serve iced teas and ice latte beverages in this glass. People seem to love it. Stackable feature is very important as well.
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Classic straight-paneled design adds grip
- Great for iced tea, lemonade, soda, and more
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
Other Products from this Line
Libbey Paneled TumblersShop this Line
- Libbey 15640 8.5 oz. Rim Tempered Paneled Juice Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15645 24 oz. Rim Tempered Jumbo Paneled Cooler Glass - 12/Case
- Libbey 15643 20 oz. Rim Tempered Paneled Cooler Glass - 24/Case
|Libbey 15642 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||33.68 lb.|
|Height||6 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
Libbey 15642 Details
With its vintage design, this Libbey 15642 16 oz. paneled cooler glass has a timeless, versatile look that's sure to complement any diner or restaurant! Serve soda, iced tea, and even beer in this simple yet elegant glass and keep your customers' thirsts quenched! Thin, vertical lines surrounding most of the glass accentuate the clean lines of this cooler, while a perfectly smooth top portion makes it easy and comfortable to drink from.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this paneled cooler glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 6 1/8"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
People Talk About:glass glasses iced love beverages big continue design feature gibraltar
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register