Libbey 15603 Dakota 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Square base transitions into a round rim
- Gives the illusion of an angular glass
- Round rim is easy and comfortable to drink from
- Adds a modern flair to any setting
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
Libbey DuraTuff glassware provides you with safe and sophisticated glasses! Using an innovative strengthening and heat-treating after-process, DuraTuff glasses incorporate more mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance than regular glasses.
|Libbey 15603 Specs|
|Height||4 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 15603 Details
Perfect for serving classics like soda, iced tea, and water, or even creative cocktails, this Libbey 15603 Dakota 12 oz. beverage glass is sure to please your patrons with its modern design. This round glass features four extended corners that give it the appearance of square beverageware, but the rim remains round. This can be easier for some guests to drink from than square or angular rims.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Dakota beverage glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Height: 4 7/8"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register