Libbey 12267 Atrium 7 oz. Juice Glass - 24/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Ideal for the healthcare industry
- Perfect for restaurants that offer brunch or buffets
- Heat treated for increased strength and longer product life
- Features a thick sham for added stability
- Pristine clear glass offers visibility of beverage
- Great for serving juice, milk, water, and more
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 12268 Atrium 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
plus $53.49 / Case
Libbey 12269 Atrium 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
plus $62.99 / Case
Libbey 12266 Atrium 5 oz. Juice Glass / Tasting Glass - 24/Case
plus $38.49 / Case
|Libbey 12267 Specs|
|Height||3 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 12267 Details
Style meets durability with this Libbey 12267 Atrium 7 oz. juice glass! Not only is this small glass useful for the healthcare industry, but it is also perfect for restaurants that serve brunch or host buffets. This glass incorporates a sleek, curved look and combines it with a graceful design that is easy to hold. The thick sham also adds stability to help prevent it from tipping over. Busy nurses and aids will not have to worry about spilled beverages while tending to multiple patients. Equipped with a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Plus, this glass features a chip-resistant rim for added durability. Crystal-clear clarity showcases juices, water, milk, and a variety of other drinks to enhance presentation. The petite size of this glass also allows you to use it for desserts or samples of beer.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Atrium juice glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 3 7/8"
Capacity: 7 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register