$135.30/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$139.99/Case|
- Special heat treating process strengthens the glass
- Chip-resistant rim
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Thick sham adds weight for a substantial feel
- Great for iced tea, lemonade, soda, and more
- Versatile design suits any decor
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 12265 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 29 lb.
- 6 1/2 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- 18 oz.
Made in America
- Product Line
- Libbey Embassy
- Cooler Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
Libbey 12265 Details
Serve ice cold beer, tart lemonade, and refreshing iced tea to your guests in this Libbey 12265 Embassy 18 oz. cooler glass. Its versatility, classic shape, and exceptional durability are sure to make it an invaluable addition to your restaurant or bar. The thick sham adds weight to the glass for a more substantial feel, while also providing a bold, modern appeal.
Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. It also features a chip-resistant rim, resulting in fewer replacements and increased safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Embassy cooler glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Capacity: 18 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register