Lavazza Organic Tierra! Alteco Whole Bean Filter Coffee 2.2 lb.
Other Available Types:
- Balanced, certified organic blend containing high-quality arabica and robusta beans
- Taste profile: full-bodied flavor with notes of honey, dried fruits, and chocolate
- Unground, whole bean coffee helps to maintain freshness and flavor
- Grind level can be tailored to your preferred brewing method
- Caffeinated, medium roast; serves well as drip, pour over, french press, or cold brew coffee
You May Also Need
|Features||Rainforest Alliance Certified|
|Package Size||2.2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
- What is the difference between Lavazza's "Filtro" filter coffee line & their espresso line?
- Lavazza's "Filtro" filter coffee line is intended for use in drip or pour-over brewing, while their espresso line is intended for use with espresso machines.
Welcome your guests with smooth, premium Italian coffee with this Lavazza Organic Tierra! Alteco Filtro whole bean filter coffee. Crafted from high-quality, organically grown arabica and robusta beans, this blend features beans from the mountain regions of Central America, South America, and Africa for a full-bodied, balanced flavor. This subtle medium roast is sure to please any guest with its rich flavor, pleasing aroma, and tasting notes of honey, dried fruits, and chocolate. Serve this coffee plain for an afternoon pick-me-up, over ice, or add creamer and flavoring syrups for a delicious custom coffee beverage to savor and enjoy.
Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops, this coffee is packaged as unground, whole beans, which allows each and every batch to be individually ground immediately prior to brewing for maximum flavor, aroma, and freshness! This also allows you to control the grind level based on your preferences and tailor it to your method of brewing, like drip, pour over, french press, or cold brew. Crafted for use in a drip or pour over coffee machine, after grinding, this coffee can be used to create a variety of beverages like cafe au lait, coffee cocktails, or refreshing frozen coffee frappes. Plus, as a beloved consumer brand, Lavazza coffee offers brand recognition that'll give your customers piece of mind that they are receiving a premium product.
With a dream to produce premium coffee and espresso blends, Luigi Lavazza started Lavazza Premium Coffee Corporation in Torino, Italy in 1895. In order to produce their fine Italian coffee, Lavazza sources worldwide from places such as Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, and Ethiopia, to create perfectly balanced blends that are creamy and full-bodied. Lavazza carries a multitude of products for different applications like pour over or drip coffee, single serve pods or packets, and espresso, to fit the varied needs of your establishment. In 2004, Lavazza created a foundation to improve the living conditions in coffee-producing companies and has since helped 3,000 farmers in 8 countries. With this increased focus on sustainability, Lavazza started its Tierra! line, where offerings include Rainforest Alliance Certified and organic coffee beans.
This organic agricultural product has been produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards as set forth by the USDA’s Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA) and the National Organic Program (NOP).
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register