Lavazza In Blu Ground Espresso 8.8 oz.
Other Available Types:
- 100% premium arabica beans from South America
- Taste profile: full-bodied flavor with slightly sharp notes, superb aroma, and sweet aftertaste
- Finely ground espresso is ready to use for quicker service
- Pre-ground espresso saves on time and labor cost and ensures consistency
- Caffeinated, medium roast; serves well as an espresso shot or as part of a latte or cappuccino
You May Also Need
Learn how to create perfect latte art in two popular designs , and check out our step-by-step directions for more tips on Making Latte Art.
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Welcome your guests with smooth, premium Italian espresso with this Lavazza In Blu ground espresso. This expertly curated blend is 100% arabica beans picked from different farms in South America to perfectly balance the naturally occurring flavor distinctions for each farm to create a full-bodied, balanced flavor in every bag. This medium roast is sure to please any guest with its velvety crema, pleasing aroma, and sharp notes with a subtle sweet finish. Serve this espresso plain as a rich shot or add steamed milk and flavoring syrups for a delicious espresso beverage to savor and enjoy.
Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops, this espresso is packaged finely ground, which allows you to save on precious time and labor cost since the grounds are ready to brew for quicker service. This also ensures your espresso is uniformly ground so you can provide a consistent product that your customers can depend on. Crafted for use in an espresso machine, this espresso can be used to create a variety of beverages like a latte or cappuccino, an espresso martini, or a refreshing affogato for dessert. Plus, as a beloved consumer brand, Lavazza coffee offers brand recognition that'll give your customers piece of mind that they are receiving a premium product.
With a dream to produce premium coffee and espresso blends, Luigi Lavazza started Lavazza Premium Coffee Corporation in Torino, Italy in 1895. In order to produce their fine Italian coffee, Lavazza sources worldwide from places such as Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, and Ethiopia to create perfectly balanced blends that are creamy and full-bodied. Lavazza carries a multitude of products for different applications like pour over or drip coffee, single serve pods or packets, and espresso, to fit the varied needs of your establishment. In 2004, Lavazza created a foundation to improve the living conditions in coffee-producing companies and has since helped 3,000 farmers in 8 countries. With this increased focus on sustainability, Lavazza started its Tierra! line, where offerings include Rainforest Alliance Certified and organic coffee beans.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register