Lang P9-70701-41 Six Heat Switch Knob
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Lang P9-70701-41 Six Heat Switch Knob.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 22-1060 2 1/2" Oven / Broiler Burner Valve Knob (Off, Low, High)
Wells 2R-30371 Knob
Vulcan 00-426745-00001 Knob, Black
CookTek 100839 Control Knob
Wolf 00-719259-00012 Burner Valve Knob
All Points 22-1402 Knob/Dial Insert; Off, Min, 2-6, Max
Southbend 1180364 Knob
All Points 22-1125 2" Dial Kit (Off, 100-450)
Get paid to review this product!