Strong metal and easy to install. We used it as the first support for a bar table that starts against a wall. There was an issue with the first one delivered but Webstaurant was more the helpful in the replacement.
- Compatible with table sizes 24" x 30", 24" x 42", 30" x 30", 30" x 42", and 30" x 48"
- Black, powder-coated finish
- Easy assembly for your convenience
- Allows for more leg room for your guests
- Hardware not included
- Lancaster Table & Seating Cast Iron 5" x 22" Black 3" Standard Height End Column Table Base
- Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 30" Laminated Rectangular Table Top Reversible Walnut / Oak
- Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 30" Laminated Rectangular Table Top Reversible Cherry / Black
- Lancaster Table & Seating 30" x 42" Laminated Rectangular Table Top Reversible Walnut / Oak
- American Tables & Seating ATR3048-W Resin Super Gloss 30" x 48" Rectangle Table Top - Walnut
- American Tables & Seating ATR3072-M Resin Super Gloss 30" x 72" Rectangle Table Top - Mahogany
- Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Square Reversible Walnut / Oak Laminated Table Top
- Lancaster Table & Seating 24" x 24" Square Reversible Cherry / Black Laminated Table Top
Use this Lancaster Table & Seating cantilever metal table bracket to effortlessly hold up table tops in your dining area.
No matter what kind of food establishment you run, this Lancaster Table & Seating table bracket is an ideal choice. This bracket is ideal for creating booth seating, though it works just as well creating a regular table for chairs. This 26 1/2" x 16 1/4" x 20" table bracket from Lancaster Table & Seating is a reliable choice for your diner, café or restaurant. Customers will be sure to enjoy the social atmosphere of dining at a booth as well as the extra leg room!
"The bracket is very heavy duty and I was worried about mounting them because of their weight. However, after drilling the holes and mounting them I was very pleased with their sturdiness. I recommend this product."Read More Reviews
Powder Coated Finish
This booth table bracket features a versatile black, powder-coated finish that easily blends in to your existing style. It is extremely durable to stand up under years of use.
This bracket attaches directly to the wall to hold up your rectangular table tops. It is compatible with various types of hardware (sold separately) to ensure a secure placement on any wall.
This Lancaster Table & Seating booth table bracket is designed for select Lancaster Table & Seating items to create your own seating arrangement. For further convenience, it is also compatible with any table tops with sizes 24" x 30", 24" x 42", 30" x 30", 30" x 42", or 30" x 48".
- Length:26 1/2 Inches
- Width:16 1/4 Inches
People Talk About:bracket duty heavy more mounting table easy great hardware install
Directions for installations are very limited; be prepared with heavy duty drywall mounting hardware. Additional hardware was needed for 2 of the 6 units we purchased because the included bolt did not fit the holes in the imprecisely machined pieces. Great if you want your tables in fixed positions and your floors completely clear for easy and thorough cleaning.
This bracket system works great for saving space and the ease of sweeping and mopping. You never have to worry about a wobbly table or trying to get old threaded table base legs off.
Product as a whole is good, but installation is more complicated than it would seem. this is less the products fault and more our walls, but, it's important to make a note of it.
On this style wall mount you will be very satisfied with the variety of things you can use it for . its very heavy duty and simple to install. I have took off and put up many for restaurants you wont go wrong with this bracket
The bracket is very heavy duty and I was worried about mounting them because of their weight. However, after drilling the holes and mounting them I was very pleased with their sturdiness. I recommend this product.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register