- 50 lb. weight keeps umbrellas securely in place
- Sturdy design holds umbrella poles up to 1 1/2" in diameter
- Round shape is safe and does not have sharp edges
- Concrete construction provides superior stability
- Compact to maximize leg and foot space when placed underneath tables
|Shipping Weight||53 lb.|
|Diameter||19 11/16 Inches|
|Number of Holes||1 Holes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Umbrellas should also be covered or stored in a dry location during rain or snow. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind and rain.
- Can I lift this umbrella base by myself?
- To reduce the risk of injury, we recommend lifting this base with extreme caution and invoking the help of a second person or a team to complete the lift.
Keep your umbrellas securely upright and in place with this Lancaster Table & Seating 50 lb. black round concrete umbrella base. This 50 lb. umbrella base is constructed of durable concrete that ensures your umbrella won't blow away or tip over when it's windy outside. It's suitable for holding umbrellas with poles 1 1/2" in diameter. Plus, its 50 lb. weight allows it to be sturdy yet lightweight enough to relocate if you need to use it elsewhere. Because of its 50 lb. weight, this umbrella base needs to be lifted with caution and preferably with the help of a second person to ensure employee safety.
This umbrella base's black color is unobtrusive and is sure to add an upscale touch to your outdoor seating. Its concrete construction is not easily breakable, so you can use it with confidence in a commercial setting. This base has a 19 11/16" diameter and is 22 11/16" from the floor to the top of the pole casing. The post can also be removed from the base for convenient storage. Reach for this Lancaster Table & Seating umbrella base to upgrade your outdoor seating experience!
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register