- 60 lb. maximum recommended weight capacity
- Complies with ASTM static load performance requirements
- Graphics and safety messages in four languages
- Comes complete with all safety straps, mounting instructions and hardware
- Lavex Janitorial 2-Ply Baby Changing Table Liners - 500/Case
- Lavex Janitorial 3-Ply Baby Changing Table Liners - 500/Case
- Koala Kare KB150-99 3-Ply Baby Changing Station / Table Bed Liners - 500/Case
- Koala Kare 208-KIT Oval Baby Changing Station / Table Strap
- Koala Kare 1062-KIT Changing Station / Table Refresh Kit
|Koala Kare Products KB208-01 Specs|
|Changing Surface Width||34 Inches|
|Changing Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
Koala Kare Products KB208-01 Details
This Koala Kare KB208-01 gray horizontal oval baby changing station is made of high-density polyethylene for durability and longevity. For controlled opening and closing of the bed, this baby changing station includes a pneumatic cylinder and concealed steel-on-steel hinges to provide extra strength.
To help keep little ones safe and secure, this Koala Kare baby changing station comes complete with nylon safety straps. The Microban antimicrobial surface helps reduce the spread of germs and illness. Its smooth, concave changing surface is easy to clean and resists odors and bacterial growth. It also features hooks to keep your purse or diaper bag off of the floor and in easy reach.
When properly installed, the Koala Kare KB208-01 horizontal oval baby changing station complies with ASTM static load performance requirements. 60 lb. maximum recommended weight capacity.
Dimensions (changing surface):
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register