Kason 7001002520 Hood Filter Stainless 25 H X 20 W
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what is the "height" and "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Kason 7001002520 Hood Filter Stainless 25 H X 20 W.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Flame Gard 151620 Filter Spark
Gaylord 10254 #1 Cam
Kason 67001002516 S/S Hood Filter 25h X 16w
All Points 26-4592 20" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter - Kleen-Gard
Giles 20521 Filter Lh 20 In
Legion 409255-5 Exhaust Vent 5"
All Points 26-4608 25" x 20" x 2" Aluminum Hood Filter - Kleen-Gard
All Points 31-721 16" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Lower Bracket Hook - Kleen-Gard
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register