Kaliber Innovations 40000001 Replacement Pre-Filter
- Disposable high-temperature design
- Protects operator from harm
- Prolongs life of HEPA filter
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what is the "height" and "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
For use with Kaliber Innovations' Valere series mobile induction cooking stations, this 40000001 replacement pre-filter helps maintain safe and optimal operation of the unit. The item serves as a disposable high-temperature filter and should be replaced at least every thrity days to lessen wear and tear on your unit's filtration system and HEPA filter.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Kaliber Innovations assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!