Kaliber Innovations 40000000 Replacement Baffle Filter
- Ensures correct grease disposal to prevent fire hazards
- Protects operator from harm
|Kaliber Innovations 40000000 Specs|
|Filter Type||Ridged Baffles|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Kaliber Innovations 40000000 Details
For use with Kaliber Innovations' Valere series mobile induction cooking stations, this 40000000 replacement baffle filter helps maintain safe and optimal operation of the unit. The item is a safety essential, as it ensures that grease deposits directly onto the baffles and quickly drains out to prevent fire hazards. The filter should be cleaned daily and, for user convenience, is reusable.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Kaliber Innovations 40000000
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Kaliber Innovations assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register