Earn up to $55.77 back (5,577 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 3/4" thick northern hard rock maple flat top
- 16 gauge, 300 type stainless steel legs; 18 gauge, 300 type stainless steel shelf and doors
- Enclosed style body provides concealed storage; sliding doors feature recessed handles
- 4" coved riser on back helps contain supplies during prep
- Wood top is finished with an antimicrobial and natural food safe penetrating oil
John Boos & Co EBSW7R4-2448 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 145 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 40 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 4 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 36 1/4 Inches
- Fully Assembled
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 48"
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Undershelf Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Work Surface Color
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- What is the best way to clean and care for my John Boos & Co. item?
- Your John Boos & Co. wood surface should ideally be restored every 4-6 weeks. First, clean and dry the wood top. Then, apply mystery oil with an applicator, soft cloth, or paper towel. Allow the oil to absorb overnight, wiping off any excess or reapplying it to any dry spots. Once the surface is properly oiled, apply the board cream, allow it to absorb overnight, and again wipe off any excess.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
John Boos & Co EBSW7R4-2448 Details
Equip your kitchen with a premium food prep surface with this John Boos & Co. EBSW7R4-2448 wood top enclosed base sliding door work table with stainless steel base and 4" backsplash - 24" x 48". This impressive work table features a 1 3/4" thick, edge-grain northern hard rock maple flat top, ready to take on a variety of foodservice tasks in your commercial kitchen or bakery. The stainless steel enclosed base provides rugged durability for years to come and provides plenty of concealed storage for supplies and tools. The base's construction features 16 gauge, 300 type stainless steel legs and an 18 gauge, 300 type stainless steel shelf and sliding doors that are easily opened with the recessed handles. It features a #4 polish and satin finish for a refined, cohesive appearance. Designed with the needs of professional cooks and bakers in mind, the 4" coved riser on the back helps prevent supplies from spilling or rolling off the back and protects walls.
This table's top is made from North American hard rock maple wood, known as one of the most durable and longest-lasting food preparation surfaces available. Scientific studies have shown hard maple wood to be superior to plastic when it comes to inhibiting bacteria growth, in addition to helping preserve the sharp edges on your cutlery. To promote optimal, sanitary conditions in your kitchen, the top is finished with an antimicrobial, natural food safe penetrating oil. Plus, the adjustable, 1" bullet feet allow for precision leveling - even on uneven floors. This table conveniently ships fully assembled, ready for immediate use at your business.
For over 125 years, John Boos & Co. has set the standard for premium hardwood food preparation surfaces and equipment. With unmatched attention to detail, the company produces the finest butcher blocks, cutting boards, and countertops that are sought after by in-the-know culinary professionals. One of the oldest manufacturers of premium quality foodservice equipment, John Boos & Co. also continues to be the only company in the U.S. with both stainless steel fabrication and wood manufacturing facilities in a single location. The company's master craftsmanship is complemented by a serious commitment to environmental sustainability, including sustainable sourcing of its hardwoods. With the proper care, John Boos & Co. products are designed to withstand up to a lifetime of use.
Height: 40 1/2"
Worksurface Height: 36 1/4"
Riser Height: 4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item arrives fully assembled, and requires no additional assembly prior to use.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
John Boos & Co EBSW7R4-2448
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register