Jackson 4730-206-08-00 Elbow, 90 Degree 1/2 Street Bras
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, contact our customer solutions team via the chat button in the top left of your screen, or by e-mailing [email protected].
Jackson 4730-206-08-00 Elbow, 90 Degree 1/2 Street Bras.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Jackson TempStar GPX|
|Jackson CREW 44S|
|Jackson CREW 66S|
|Jackson Crew 66|
|Jackson CREW 44|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LT|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LTP|
|Jackson TEMPSTAR LT|
|Jackson TEMPSTAR NB|
|Jackson TEMPSTAR S|
|Jackson Avenger HT-E|
|Jackson Tempstar HH Ventless|
|Jackson TEMPSTAR HH GPX|
|Jackson Conserver AXL|
|Jackson Conserver XL-E|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register