Jackson 4720-601-12-00 Red Replacement Chemical Tube for Dish Machines
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, contact our customer solutions team via the chat button in the top left of your screen, or by e-mailing [email protected].
This Jackson 4720-601-12-00 red chemical tube is a perfect replacement for the one that comes with select Jackson dish machines! Replace a broken or worn line to ensure proper chemical delivery and clean dishes every time.
This product comes from the manufacturer on a 60' roll. If you do not need 60' of tubing, we sell it by the linear foot as well! However, this product is not returnable unless it is purchased by the entire 60' roll.
Outer Diameter: 1/4"
Inner Diameter: 3/16"
Maximum Single Piece Length: 60'
|Jackson Delta 5E|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LTP|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER AXL2-CMR|
|Jackson Conserver XL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER XL2-CMR|
|Jackson Conserver I|
People Talk About:dish machines chemical tube company machine pumping washer google exchanged
Jackson 4720-601-12-00 Red Replacement Chemical Tube for Dish Machines is a good product that we will use for a backup, we bought all the ones available on here and now we have spares!
I own Asian restaurants which is a dish washer machine is not pumping any chemical, so I called service person repaired and charged to me a large amount of money. He exchanged just squeeze tube and chemical tube, but my tow dish washer machines are not pumping after 2 days. Therefore I searched on google and found it. It is totally same as new one when I purchased new dish machine. Eureka. Thanks so much your company. You must be proud of working on your company.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register