Jackson 4720-601-12-00 Red Replacement Chemical Tube for Dish Machines
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
- Sold by the linear foot
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
This Jackson 4720-601-12-00 red chemical tube is a perfect replacement for the one that comes with select Jackson dish machines! Replace a broken or worn line to ensure proper chemical delivery and clean dishes every time.
This product is sold by the linear foot (for instance if you purchase a quantity of two, you will receive two feet of tubing). However, this product is not returnable unless a full 60' roll is purchased.
Outer Diameter: 1/4"
Inner Diameter: 3/16"
Maximum Single Piece Length: 60'
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Jackson Delta 5E|
|Jackson CONSERVER 24LTP|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2|
|Jackson Conserver AXL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER AXL2-CMR|
|Jackson Conserver XL2-CML|
|Jackson CONSERVER XL2-CMR|
|Jackson Conserver I|
People Talk About:Dish machines chemical tube company machine pumping service washer Eureka
That is just what I needed to save a service call. The price is a half of what could be purchased from dealer locally. I am pleased!
Jackson 4720-601-12-00 Red Replacement Chemical Tube for Dish Machines is a good product that we will use for a backup, we bought all the ones available on here and now we have spares!
I own Asian restaurants which is a dish washer machine is not pumping any chemical, so I called service person repaired and charged to me a large amount of money. He exchanged just squeeze tube and chemical tube, but my tow dish washer machines are not pumping after 2 days. Therefore I searched on google and found it. It is totally same as new one when I purchased new dish machine. Eureka. Thanks so much your company. You must be proud of working on your company.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register